App development started rather a long time ago when the first appearance of the fabulous product took place at the introduction keynote in January. Many mobile software companies went boldly into the unexplored field to provide iPad owners with apps at hand on the very launch day.
When iPads commenced being sold like hot-cakes proved a revolutionary Apple’s approach and its ability to shake foundations. A large number and great diversity of users ensure the necessity in multiple iPad applications to satisfy the needs of them all – working environments for businessmen, media-related apps for teenagers, games for children, tourist applications for passionate hikers and globetrotters, news apps for grandfathers, stitchcraft and gardening apps for grannies, and customized social networking solutions for all of the them.
The iPad may be a larger version of the iPhone in terms of the hardware and operating system, as some skeptics view it. Having a distinct background in iPhone application development we do not share that opinion. Treating it as the same device would be an unweighted approach. Increasing the display size of touch-screen hardware has transformed it into an entirely new class of devices, a link between the iPhone and the Mac.
The iPad Frame can Satisfy all the Needs of Developers as Well as those of Users Due to a Set of Outstanding Features:
- 1024×768 pixels of the display will enhance presentation abilities if compared to iPhone.
- Multiple Orientation features of the high-resolution display.
- Feature-rich design that supports wireless, 3G, Bluetooth, and impactful multimedia.
- A completely new form of the device which represents neither a smartphone nor a PC.
- Despite the fact that iPhone was the first to support a multi-touch option, only on the iPad, there is enough space to work with two hands.
- Applications which include a considerable amount of typing are more feasible due to a larger virtual keyboard.
- Useful accessories like Keyboard Dock and Connection Kit.
The key factor of iPad success is a touch ability. It proves the reality of the object. The iPad satisfies a human need to touch and conveys an emotional appeal and it hits the target. You have bought your own Apple toy or at least are going to buy soon. You can download iPad apps from the Apple Application Store or use some iPhone apps you already have. But if you have some brilliant idea of your own, you will need us to convert it into an impressive iPad application.
247 Labs’ strong expertise in app developers Toronto has given us an effective head into the new arena of iPad development. Both iPad and iPhone have very similar control features and share the same iPhone OS which means a dedicated a team of experienced iPhone developers who have a thorough understanding of the iPhone SDK 3.2, like we are, will create a quality iPad app that meets all your requirements.